My 365 in 365 project is off to a good start. I started a book and did over an hour of cardio at the gym and had a realization that I don’t think I’m comfortable with yet I feel mildly accomplished…and exhausted.
The first ten minutes of my workout were agonizing. I just couldn’t get into it. I kept looking at the timer thinking “That’s it? This is going to be awful.” Once I got past the first ten, got a good playlist going and found my rhythm I was fine, though. The time flew by and at the end I was left thinking I should do more. It’s a great feeling to be working out again. I haven’t been away from the gym for that long but I haven’t been going to the gym with a purpose until now. When I wanted to stop, I kept thinking that I would have failed and then I’d have to blog about it. I don’t like to fail and I really didn’t want to blog about it. I have high hopes for this blog because I feel like it will hold me accountable to someone else besides myself…and I need that.
The Week Ahead
Here’s this week’s list of goals for 365 in 365:
- Finish reading the book I’ve started and blog a short review.
- Attend an exercise class.
- Do 2 hours of cardio this week. I did 1 hour today so I only have 1 left.
- Call Grandma.
- Save $50 out of my paycheck and $10 out of Kevin’s.
- Take a photo of myself and five other photos including 1 of the pups.
I also have a few goals for this week outside of 365 in 365:
- Have a serious conversation with Kevin about moving to Florida.
- Do not buy anything that is not a necessity. This includes Starbucks, lunch, dinner, etc. (Exception for planned dinner on Wednesday with family)
- Find recipe for monthly work snack and monthly new meal.
- Enjoy every day. Find the good. Deal with the bad. End each day on a positive note.
That’s it for me today. Life is what you make it…so let’s make it rock. (Don’t hate me for that…)
What are your goals for this week?