I’m way behind on blogging and had all intentions of catching up over the past week/weekend but, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. If I am going to hell, my road is paved with a lot more than good intentions and I plan on riding there in a hand-basket decorated with lots of ribbons and bows but, they can add my plan of catching up to my road.
My friend, Cute~Ella, tagged me in a post the other day and I figured it would be a fun way to start off the week. I have to post 10 facts about myself that you don’t know/I haven’t blogged about before and tag 6 other bloggers.
- Until three months ago, I had eight piercings. Now I’m down to two.
- In high school, my best friend and I had a running joke where we would send romantic ecards to each other as if they were from this guy that we found particularly unappealing.
- I’m always conflicted about donating money to international organizations.
- I watch the Disney channel on a regular basis for no other reason than the shows on there aren’t depressing.
- I’ve never seen Forrest Gump.
- I’m am scared to death of going blind. It is by far my absolute worst fear. If I did though, I would want a miniature guide horse.
- When I was younger, my grandmother lived on a farm that had a fully functioning slaughterhouse. My sister and I used to play hide and seek in it and play “store” at the counter. Her house also had a bar in it and we used to take turns playing bartender…that one stuck I guess.
- There is not a Britney Spears song that I don’t know.
- For the first time in my life, I’m friends with someone I don’t actually want to be friends with.
- It’s taken me most of the day to do this because I keep thinking of things and then think “I can’t put that on the internet.” I guess you’ll just have to ask me about those at the next #AlbanyTweetUp.
I’m going to break the rules on this one since I can’t think of six bloggers. So if I tag you and you don’t have a blog, you can tweet your 10 things or post it on Facebook. 🙂