If you go by my goals for last week, I had a totally unproductive week. However, I did a lot of stuff that I didn’t put on my original list that made it a rather productive week. Lets take a look at last week’s goals:
- Post details for March #AlbanyTweetUp. Done.
- Go to the gym twice and do 1 hour of cardio. Lets not talk about it…
- Finish both books that I’m currently reading and prepare blog. Kind of done. I finished one book and decided I didn’t like the other.
- Meet 3 new people at Thursday’s AMA lunch. I couldn’t do this because I didn’t end up going to the lunch. I was swamped and couldn’t get out of the office which was pretty disappointing.
- Make St. Patrick’s Day treat for work on Wednesday. Green cupcakes with green frosting, topped with crushed Thin Mints. I would have taken a picture but they were devoured.
- Send out cards and post about Valentine’s Day cards. Half done. The V-day card explanation will have to wait.
- Make appointment with financial planner. Still need to do this.
- JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes Half done. Still some work to do.
- Finish Florida photo CD. Not done at all.
So, yeah, I finished 3.5 out of 9 things which is not a great success rate. However, I did do all my spring cleaning this weekend which was awesome and I’m so glad to get that off of my plate. I also had a rockin’ week at work. It was busy and slightly stressful but productive. Time to look at the week ahead!
- Have an awesome #AlbanyTweetUp on Thursday.
- Go to the gym. I don’t care how long I’m there. I just need to start going again.
- Pay my library fines and start a new book.
- Make appointment with financial planner.
- Finish Florida photo CD.
- JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes prep.
- Survive the week unscathed so that I can have an awesome time in NYC this weekend.
Now for a little fun.
On the radio this morning they were describing their weekend in three words. Here’s mine:
Spring cleaning done.
Napped too much.
Air out house.
Cooked good food.
What are your three words? Don’t forget to give me one thing you’re thankful for, too!