I’m having an off week. Nothing is wrong I just am not in the mood to do much this week. Therefore, my goals for this week are sparse but, everyone needs a week off. (Honestly, I think it’s because I’m looking forward to next week.)
Time to review last week…oh boy. *Deep Breath*
- Have an awesome #AlbanyTweetUp on Thursday. Done! The #AlbanyTweetUp was a success! I had a lot of fun.
- Go to the gym. I don’t care how long I’m there. I just need to start going again. I would have done this but breathing because difficult this week thanks to a cold. Then my voice decided to freak out. I still haven’t fully recovered from that yet.
- Pay my library fines and start a new book. I haven’t paid my fines yet but I did start a new book. I have to pay those soon since some movies I requested are in.
- Make appointment with financial planner. It was a nice thought…hopefully this week.
- Finish Florida photo CD. She’s waited this long for it…
- JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes prep. I have ideas written down I just need to implement them.
- Survive the week unscathed so that I can have an awesome time in NYC this weekend. Done. NYC was awesome. I had a great time with my sister and my best friend doing touristy stuff.
Soooo…that week happened. Moving on…
This week I will:
- Pay my library fines.
- Make Easter bread on Wednesday.
- Recover from this cold so I can do more next week.
That’s it…short and sweet.
What are you up to this week?