This week has been one of my worst weeks in a long time in terms of my mental state. As a result, I learned some things and was remind of some things. Here’s a recap:
What I learned:
- There are rules for dealing with crazy.
- Sometimes you need to walk away from people that bring nothing positive to your life and that’s ok.
- To occasionally take a break from social media.
- To occasionally take a break from being social.
- Opossums don’t “play dead” — when frightened, they become overexcited and actually pass out.
What I was reminded of:
- I don’t need to be everyone’s friend. (More on this later…)
- People aren’t always what they seem on first impression.
- Crazy begets crazy.
- Some people are tragic and helpless.
- There’s people that couldn’t care less about Twitter.
- My friends are amazing at keeping me grounded.
- I love, love, love to read. It’s an escape.
Now I’m off to regain my sanity. Have a great weekend!