As part of my 101 in 1001 project I have a bunch of daily, weekly and monthly goals. To keep track, I’m posting a weekly goal list. Feel free to skip it since it’s mostly for me. For an introduction to the 101 in 1001 project and to read my list of goals check here.
Lets review last week:
Week One: Monday, September 20, 2010 – Sunday, September 26, 2010
- Take a daily picture. (7/7) DONE!
- Answer one of the “50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind.” DONE!
- Save $25 to PSA. DONE!
- Write and post this week’s “20 Interesting Things.” DONE!
- Write in my 101 in 1001 journal four times. (4/4) DONE!
- Write a letter to myself to open on day 1001. DONE!
- Write reviews for the places that we went to in NYC. DONE!
- Start “no soda” initiative. (7/7) DONE!
I’m super proud of what I accomplished this week. I know it’s only week one but, I’m really excited that I was able to not only complete the goals I had set for myself but, I completed two other goals – baking a new cupcake and cooking a new meal.
There were some things that I found difficult this week that I didn’t expect. One is taking a daily picture. Although I was able to complete it, it was slightly difficult because I couldn’t always find a subject. That’s part of the reason I wanted to make this a goal, though. I want to observe more and see more and also photograph more. If I’m thinking about taking pictures, maybe I’ll actually take more when I really would want them.
The other thing I found difficult was the journal and that was more a struggle with myself. I had to realize that sometimes, five sentences does count as an entry because that’s what I’m feeling on that day. I don’t know what I expected from myself but, it seemed like cheating to write such a short entry. However, it’s a means of expression and a way to really think about what I’m doing and sometimes five sentences accomplishes that.
Here’s what I have for this week:
Week Two: September 27, 2010 – Sunday, October 3, 2010
Regular Weekly Goals
- Take a daily picture. (0/7)
- Answer one of the “50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind.”
- Save $25 to PSA.
- Write and post this week’s “20 Interesting Things.”
- Write in my 101 in 1001 journal four times. (0/4)
Goals Starting and For This Week
- Review the two books I read last week.
- Start Guerrilla Marketing and another book.
- Start 30 day challenge – yoga, pilates or zumba 4-5 times a week.
- Start waking up earlier.
- Bake snack to bring to work.
- Go to church.
- Continue “no soda” initiative. Week 2 of 4
- Continue reviewing places I visit on review sites. Week 2 of 4
Not going to lie…that seems like a lot. Trying to keep the momentum of last week, though.