I saw this little survey on one of my favorite blogs, How Sweet It Is and decided to play along. It’s the day before a three day weekend, I finished a ton of work over the last two days and I’m avoiding doing some tedious tasks at work so, it’s the perfect time waster. Here we go…feel free to post your answers in the comments or let me know if you decide to post it on your blog, I need some distractions today.
1. Four TV shows that I watch:
- Top Chef – All variations except Just Desserts…I couldn’t stand the drama.
- IRT Deadliest Roads
- Brunch @ Bobby’s
- Chuck’s Day Off
(I’ll watch pretty much anything on Food Network or Cooking Channel. It’s an addiction.)
2. Four things that I’m passionate about:
- My Family
3. Four words/phrases I use a lot:
- Just sayin’
4. Four things I’ve learned from the past:
- You are the only person who controls your destiny.
- You get what you give/You reap what you sow.
- Find the person that compliments your life. If they don’t, they are not the right person for you.
- Friendship is a two way road and should be mutually benefitial. Continuing to give and give to a “friend” is, in no way, beneficial to you.
5. Four places I would like to go:
- Italy (again)
- Outer Banks of North Carolina (again)
- Napa, CA
6. Four things I did yesterday:
- More paperwork than anyone should see
- The dreaded Arc trainer
- Played hours of Wii (and had a ton of fun) with Mom
7. Four things I am looking forward to:
- 2011 – I feel like it will be a great year.
- Puerto Rico at the end of February and, in general, traveling.
- Working with my best friend
- Continuing to work on improving my health and getting back into a steady workout routine.
8. Four things I love about winter:
- Eggnog Lattes at Starbucks
- Holidays (and spending time with family & friends)
- Seeing little kids play in the snow
(If you know how I feel about winter, you know this was a tough one. Bonus answer: It ends.)